SIMPLE NEEDS TO HELP OUR BIRDS
Important Everyday Items
Below is a list of supplies we routinely share with those who ask. As one could imagine, taking care of nearly 800 birds per year creates a great deal of clean-up and maintenance duties. Here is our list of standard items:
- cash donations are always needed to help with food and medical supplies. All donations are tax deductible.
- paper towels
- plastic garbage sacks (30 gallon size) and also tall kitchen bag size
- zip lock bags of three sizes: 2 gallon, 1 1/2 gallon, and 1 gallon sizes
- dish soap, liquid bleach
- Arm & Hammer washing machine detergent (or, other scent-free brands)
- “Soft Scrub” with bleach
- “Simple Green” or “Green Works” cleaner and disinfectants
- Fabreeze room deodorizer
- cleaning brushes, cloth towels (all sizes)
- office supplies such as computer paper, assorted pens, business size and regular envelopes, mailing stamps.
- dry cat food to feed mice (i.e., to feed the owl food)
If there are other items someone you wish to donate or if you have questions, please call Wild At heart at 480-595-5047.
Thank you again for your time and help with Wild At Heart. Your continued interest and support is greatly appreciated by all of us — humans and birds!